GRATITUDE FOR THE HARVEST
Fall Yoga Retreat w/ Linda Meacci
Calistoga, California, USA
October 25-30, 2015
View/download the Gratitude for the Harvest trifold brochure (PDF file).
PRAISE FOR LINDA'S RETREATS . . .
Click here to see what others are saying ›
THEME: GRATITUDE FOR THE HARVEST
Join Linda for this very special autumn gathering at Mayacamas Ranch in gorgeous Napa Valley, California. Our theme for the week will be Gratitude for the Harvest. In addition to daily asana practices to physically challenge and invigorate yogis of all levels, our sessions may include elements of contemplation, meditation, journaling and discussion as we engage both lower and higher bodies in relaxation, reflection and renewal.
We will be challenged to contemplate life’s bountiful harvest and consider the blessings in our life — the people, opportunities and experiences — that have led us to this moment. We will arrive at a deeper appreciation for the symbiotic nature of life as we explore the idea that we would not be where we are today, nor be able to step into our future, without the contributions of others and the grace of the Divine.
SETTING: MAYACAMAS RANCH & NAPA VALLEY
THE RANCH: Beautiful and tranquil, Mayacamas Ranch is nestled on a hilltop ridgeline above the charming town of Calistoga in northern Napa Valley, less than 90 minutes from the Bay Area and Sacramento. With spectacular 360-degree views of untouched land, this stunning hideaway offers an awe-inspiring natural setting for relaxation and renewal. Its rustic beauty invites us to quiet our senses and let time slow down, with countless secluded spots for private contemplation, meditation or journaling.
FOOD AND LODGING: Mayacamas Ranch offers comfortable guestrooms featuring its signature, eco-friendly organic beds. Its local, organic food program provides deliciously satisfying meals prepared by on-site professional chefs, with attention to individual dietary needs (e.g., vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.).
ACTIVITIES: Outside of our yoga sessions, there will be ample time to enjoy a variety of other activities, such as:
- Soaking in the heated saltwater pool or hot tub with panoramic views
- Hiking in the redwood groves
- Canoeing on the spring-fed lake
- Exploring the on-site organic gardens
- Visiting nearby hot springs, spas and wineries
- And more
SURROUNDING AREA: There’s plenty to do in the rest of the Bay Area and Napa and Sonoma valleys as well, and autumn is a perfect time to visit. Why not add a weekend to your trip, before or after the retreat? You can relax in the mineral hot springs of Calistoga; drive or hike the scenic countryside; explore San Francisco; or tour the wine country.
YOUR RETREAT: RELAX, REFRESH AND RENEW
There will be a number of yoga sessions and other activities scheduled daily. A sample day's schedule is shown here (schedule and session content may vary).
You may participate in as many or as few sessions as you wish. This is your retreat, and it is important that you allow yourself the time and space you need to relax and renew in body, mind and spirit. Go at your own pace. Tune in to your internal nudges and whispers, letting them guide you toward an appropriate level of activity, striking a healthy balance between group time and your own personal time.
Take advantage of everything the surroundings have to offer — open spaces, breathtaking views, peaceful solitude, nature's bounty all around. Let it refresh and nourish the soul!
ARRIVAL DAY -- SUNDAY, OCT 25, 2015:
Room check-in opens at 4 PM.
Retreat activities begin at 5 PM.
DEPARTURE DAY -- FRIDAY, OCT 30, 2015:
The retreat ends after our 12 PM lunch.
We must depart the grounds by 1 PM, due to other groups arriving on site.
- Address: Mayacamas Ranch, 3975 Mountain Home Ranch Road, Calistoga, CA 94515
Click here for local driving directions (on the Mayacamas website).
Click here to map it on Google Maps.
- Airport Transport: Transportation to/from the airport is not included in the retreat fee.
- Travel Time: Allow 2 hours for travel to Mayacamas Ranch from the San Francisco and Oakland airports.
- Ride-sharing: Once we have people's travel itineraries, we will help facilitate ride-sharing (car rentals and/or shuttles) as much as possible.
- Car Rental May Be Best: A car rental will generally be more cost-effective than shuttle services and will also allow you more flexibility to explore the wine country before, during or after the retreat. Consider making a refundable/cancellable car reservation as a contingency, and we will help identify shuttle possibilities and rental car ride-sharers as we get closer to the retreat date.
- Why Not Extend Your Stay? Consider adding a couple of days to your trip before or after the retreat---autumn is the perfect time to visit the Bay Area and Napa and Sonoma valleys!
- Booking Your Flight: Check out this article for tips on when to book to get the best fares.
Gratitude for the Harvest
Double occupancy room w/ private bath . . . . . . . . . $1,575
Single occupancy room w/ private bath . . . . . . . . . . $1,995
Dorm space (double occ.) w/ shared bath . . . . . . . . $1,425
* Airfare not included
If registering on or before July 22, 2015:
A $500 deposit (payable by check to Linda Meacci Yoga Instruction) must be submitted with your completed registration form. The deposit will reserve your space, with the balance due by July 22, 2015.
If registering after July 22, 2015:
Full payment must be submitted with your completed registration form (payable by check to Linda Meacci Yoga Instruction).
On or before July 22, 2015: Refund will be given, minus a $250 cancellation fee.
After July 22, 2015: No refunds will be given.
HOW TO REGISTER
To request a registration form, please see below.
Gratitude for the Harvest
REQUEST A REGISTRATION FORM / MORE INFORMATION
To request a registration form or more information, please use the form below.