GRATITUDE for the HARVEST 2016
Fall Yoga Retreat w/ Linda Meacci
Mayacamas Ranch - Napa Valley
Calistoga, California, USA
October 23-28, 2016
- VIEW/PRINT the Gratitude for the Harvest 2016 brochure.
- SAVE $100! -- REGISTER BY JULY 29, 2016
(To register, scroll down to bottom of this page.)
THEME: GRATITUDE FOR THE HARVEST
Join Linda as she returns for another very special autumn gathering at Mayacamas Ranch in Napa Valley.
In the spirit of the fall harvest and season of Thanksgiving, we gather on this gorgeous, secluded mountaintop to pause and contemplate how "Gratitude for the Harvest" can be applied to our lives every day, all year long. We will have time and space to reflect upon life's bountiful harvest — the gifts, blessings, people, opportunities and experiences that have led us to this moment — and explore how we might more consistently manifest an attitude of gratitude in our daily lives.
In addition to daily asana practices to physically challenge and invigorate yogis of all levels, there will be ample opportunity for contemplation, meditation, journaling and discussion, as we engage both our lower and higher bodies in relaxation, reflection and renewal.
YOGA OFFERINGS (all levels welcome)
... "the yoga lover's yoga retreat"
Linda offers "the yoga lover's yoga retreat." Each day, there is a variety of yoga and reflection/discussion offered (at least four sessions), so each person can find something that resonates and nourishes. Throughout the week there will be opportunities for:
- Pre-dawn Contemplation
- Early Morning Vinyasa Flow
- Mid-morning Therapeutic Yoga
- Late Afternoon/Sunset Practices
- *NEW!* Deeply Restorative Yoga Nidra
- Discussion and Reflection
- Journaling; solitude in nature; and walking meditation
SETTING: MAYACAMAS RANCH and NAPA VALLEY
THE RANCH: Beautiful and tranquil, Mayacamas Ranch is nestled on a hilltop ridgeline above the charming town of Calistoga in northern Napa Valley, just 90 minutes from the Bay Area and Sacramento. With spectacular 360-degree views of untouched land, this stunning hideaway offers an awe-inspiring natural setting for relaxation and renewal. Its rustic beauty invites us to quiet our senses and let time slow down, with countless secluded spots for private contemplation, meditation or journaling.
LODGING AND MEALS: Mayacamas Ranch offers comfortable guestrooms featuring its signature, eco-friendly organic bedding. Its local, organic food program provides deliciously satisfying meals prepared on site by professional chefs, with attention to individual dietary needs such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
ACTIVITIES: Aside from our yoga sessions, there will be plenty of time to partake in other activities in and around the ranch, such as:
-- Enjoy the heated saltwater pool and hot tub with panoramic views
-- Hike the redwood groves
-- Explore the on-site organic gardens
-- Curl up with a good book
-- Visit nearby hot springs, spas and wineries
-- Join a group trip to a vineyard one afternoon
-- Simply sit and soak in the peaceful solitude of the mountaintop
SURROUNDING AREA: There’s plenty to do in the rest of the Bay Area and the Napa and Sonoma valleys as well, and autumn is a perfect time to visit. Why not add a weekend to your trip, before or after the retreat? You can relax in the mineral hot springs of Calistoga; drive or hike the scenic countryside; tour the wine country, or explore the city of San Francisco and the gorgeous northern California coast.
YOUR RETREAT, YOUR WAY
... relax, reflect and renew on your own terms
There will be a number of yoga sessions and other activities scheduled daily. A sample day's schedule is shown here (schedule and session content may vary).
Please do not feel pressure to do it all. You may participate in as many or as few sessions as you wish. This is your retreat, so make it what it needs to be for you, no one else. It's important that you allow yourself time and space to relax and renew in body, mind and spirit. Go at your own pace. Honor your inner nudges and whispers and let them guide you toward an appropriate level of activity, striking a healthy balance between community time and your own personal time.
Take time for yourself, and take advantage of everything the surroundings have to offer — open spaces, breathtaking views, peaceful solitude, and nature's bounty all around. Let it refresh and nourish the soul!
ARRIVAL DAY -- SUNDAY, OCT 23, 2016:
Room check-in opens at 4 PM.
Retreat activities begin at 5 PM.
DEPARTURE DAY -- FRIDAY, OCT 28, 2016:
The retreat ends after our 11 AM brunch.
We must depart the grounds by 1 PM, due to other groups arriving on site.
- Address: Mayacamas Ranch, 3975 Mountain Home Ranch Road, Calistoga, CA 94515
Click here for local driving directions (on the Mayacamas Ranch website).
Click here to map it on Google Maps.
- Airport Transport: Transportation to/from the airport is not included in the retreat fee.
- Travel Time from Airports: Mayacamas Ranch is about a 2-hour drive from the San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK) airports, although Bay Area traffic can cause significant delays. If traveling by shuttle (see below), plan on about 2-1/2 hours.
- Ride-sharing: Once we have people's travel itineraries, we will help facilitate ride-sharing (car rentals and/or shuttles) as much as possible.
- Airport Shuttle: For $34 one way, the Sonoma County Airport Express shuttles between SFO or OAK and the Santa Rosa Park & Ride. On retreat arrival and departure days, we will arrange free pick-ups and drop-offs at the Park & Ride (25 minutes from Mayacamas).
- Car Rentals: Sharing a car rental may be more cost-effective than a shuttle service and will allow for more flexibility to explore the wine country before, during or after the retreat. Consider making a refundable/cancellable car reservation as a contingency, and we will help identify shuttle and ride-sharing possibilities as we get closer to the retreat date.
- Why Not Extend Your Stay? Consider adding a couple of days to your trip before or after the retreat---autumn is the perfect time to visit the Bay Area and Napa and Sonoma valleys!
- Booking Your Flight: Check out this article for ideas on when to book to get the best fares.
Gratitude for the Harvest 2016
FEES and PAYMENT
If registered STANDARD
RETREAT FEE (per person) and paid RATES
by July 29: (after July 29):
Double occupancy room with shared bath . . . . $1,295 . . . . . $1,395
Double occupancy room with private bath . . . . $1,495 . . . . . $1,595
Triple occupancy suite with private bath . . . . . $1,495 . . . . . $1,595
Single occupancy room with shared bath . . . . . $1,695 . . . . . $1,795
Single occupancy room with private bath . . . . . $1,995 . . . . . $2,095
Before July 15, 2016:
-- A $500 deposit must be submitted with a completed registration form.
-- The balance is due by July 15, 2016.
On or after July 15, 2016:
-- Full payment must be submitted with a completed registration form.
All payments are payable by check to LINDA MEACCI YOGA INSTRUCTION.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY:
-- Cancellation Fee: $250 (applies to ALL cancellations)
-- All cancellation requests must be made via EMAIL to email@example.com.
-- On or Before July 15, 2016: Your payment(s) will be refunded, less the Cancellation Fee..
-- After July 15, 2016: Your payment(s) will be refunded, less the Cancellation Fee, ONLY IF your spot can be filled from a wait list.
HOW TO REGISTER:
To request a Registration Form, please submit an online request below.
Gratitude for the Harvest 2016
REQUEST A REGISTRATION FORM / MORE INFORMATION
To request a Registration Form or more information, please use the form below.