Therapeutic yoga instructor Linda Meacci, E-RYT, returns to Shanti Yoga Studio with two new “Total Yoga Therapy” workshops and an Arm Balance Intensive:
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 12:00pm - 2:15pm
Your Blueprint for Alignment: A "Total Yoga Therapy" Workshop
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2:45pm - 5:00pm
Balancing Effort and Ease in Asana: A "Total Yoga Therapy" Workshop
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 21, 1:00pm - 3:15pm
Taking Flight: An Arm Balance Intensive
These three workshops will provide new insights into:
- The importance of good posture and alignment (and how to work toward achieving it)
- The vital role of the breath in achieving stability and releasing tension
- How to increase one’s kinesthetic awareness to produce more efficient movement in the body
- How to encourage better range of motion and less strain in the joints.
All levels are welcome to the Saturday Total Yoga Therapy sessions. Yoga experienced is required for the Sunday Arm Balance Intensive. All workshops are recommended for yoga teachers who would like to earn Yoga Alliance continuing education (CE) hours.
See detailed workshop descriptions in separate listings below.
$40 per workshop / $75 for two / $105 for all three workshops