YOGA RETREATS with Linda
... "the yoga lover's yoga retreat"
WHAT MAKES LINDA'S RETREATS SPECIAL?
Linda offers the yoga lover's yoga retreat, with a variety of practices from which to choose each day, allowing each person to find something that resonates and nourishes.
- The yoga is essential and integral to the retreat experience, not incidental.
- There is a strong focus on reflection and contemplation, in addition to a variety of asana practices.
- Linda's extensive knowledge of anatomy and therapeutically oriented yoga informs each practice.
- Linda guides the student in setting up the conditions to manifest a transformative experience. (For more on this, see Linda's blog post, 4 Steps to Creating a Transformative Retreat Experience.)
WHO CAN ATTEND A YOGA RETREAT WITH LINDA?
Linda encourages yogis of all experience levels, from beginner to advanced, to attend her retreats. She has the experience and knowledge to masterfully accommodate each student, ensuring they get maximum benefit out of each practice. A retreat with Linda is perfect for:
- Beginners who want to learn about yoga and establish a regular practice
- Onetime yogis who want to resurrect a dormant practice
- Experienced yogis looking to advance their practice
- Anyone interested in learning more about the world of yoga while taking time out to relax, reflect and recharge
EXPERIENCE A TRANSFORMATION
A retreat is a wonderful way to step away from your day-to-day routine and take time to decompress and unwind, and to relax, reflect and renew. It's also a great way to give your yoga practice a boost and meet fellow yogis looking to do the same. But it can go well beyond this, too.
Challenge Yourself to Do Something Great . . .
A retreat opens the door for you to do something great for yourself, and in the process do something great for everyone you touch in your life. If you're willing to honestly challenge yourself, a retreat can be a life-changing experience. It allows you the space and time to contemplate life, reevaluate paradigms, and become better equipped to walk life's Journey. In turn, you'll also be better able to support the people in your life---at work, at home, and at play---and contribute to their wellbeing as you contribute to your own.
Do something great for yourself---join us on a retreat!